Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC code

MintyTheBear
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I submitted a request for my NUC code for my old phone (which I'm giving to my girlfriend as she dropped hers) over a month ago now. I spoke to someone two weeks ago and they said they've escalated it and I'll hear back with 48 hours....

I've just spoken to someone again on the chat and all they did was give me an email address to email, which is apparently the direct email for that department. However after emailing it I get a message back saying the email is invalid, I'm guessing it's an internal email account and not for public. 

Can I get this resolved ASAP. It's getting ridiculous. Wouldn't mind if they said they need to wait for Samsung to do something on their end but I've had no communication.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

When you submitted the online request form did you then recieve a confirmation email from Vodafone accepting your request @MintyTheBear  ?

If you did recieve confirmation then there should be no reason for Vodafone to not provide the Nuc if they've accepted your unlock request.

Sometimes a delay of upto 10 days can happen if they have to ask a manufacturer for the code.

Please be aware some Samsung phones may also need the MCK / Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc.

Customer service can supply this too.

The Nuc email address can be provided to customers to contact that department direct so I can only assume either they've given the wrong one if your typing it in as given.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here maybe able to help you further via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum anymore.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I did receive a confirmation email. And I understand the 10 days, but it has been well over that. I apparently can't post the email address on here so you can check.

I'll try dropping a message on Facebook

Thats good you've received the confirmation email.

Yes the forum filters won't allow the posting of the email address @MintyTheBear 

Hopefully the Social Media Teams will be able to get this sorted out asap for you.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.