Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC not working on Samsung S6 Edge

jkl104
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all. Hoping someone might be able to help. Really I think Vodafone should just remove all those codes a default as it is so ancient. 

Right into it, I got the code for my Samsung galaxy s6 edge. ( see email below) - Have tried the code more than a few times and i always get the same error message - " Network unlock was Unsucessful" 

Help please - I've read all the relevant post so far and tried everything but no luck - 

copy  of email received by Vodafone

Network Unlock Code

Hi

Thanks for getting in touch about unlocking your phone. You’re almost done – there are just a few things you need to do to complete the process.

What you need to do next

Your unlock code is 19584163. Just to confirm, this is for your device with the IMEI serial number 3**460063878552.

To unlock your device, simply follow these instructions on how to use the code. Once you’re done, you’ll be able to use your device on another network.

Need help with anything else?

If you’d like to move your number or unlock your SIM, you can get started here. Or if you’re looking to upgrade, check your eligibility now to find out when you can get your hands on a new phone. Got something to return? Find everything you need to know on our website or through the Vodafone Community.

Thank you

Vodafone Unlocking Team

C2 General

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @jkl104 

Please see my recent reply in Trying-to-unlock-Note-10-5g-Got-unlock-code-but-phone-keeps 

What you need from customer services is the Mck mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc for some Samsung Phones.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  can also get it from the Nuc department for you.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.