Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC not working

Kanval
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello 

I've requested a NUC and got it very quickly and i typed it in and it says it was unsuccessful so i tried it again and nothing so im at a loss of what to do 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Which make of phone are you unlocking @Kanval 

I ask as some phones like Samsung phones sometimes also need a MCK Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc which is available via customer services or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.  I'd suggest using Twitter.

How-do-I-use-my-nuc. 

Also I assume your alternative Network Sim Card is activated i.e connects to mobile data etc OK.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sony Xpeira 10

BandOfBrothers

So if the process as detailed in the 'How to Use the Nuc' link I added isn't working and perhaps a forum search does not help to bring about more advice and your non Vodafone Sim card is activated then please use the customer services route as they'll check the Nuc.

Don't try it too many times or you could hardlock the phone which means then it'll need sending away by Vodafone to have it's counter reset @Kanval 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.