Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC not working

Mizkiran786
2: Seeker

Dear sir/madam I’m Kiran and I’m new on here 

Currently having difficulty to use the NUC code.:. The one I was given it doesn’t seems to work...  and I’m tried to open my phone to all network At the moment I think it’s register To voxi /Vodafone...  it’s saying sim network pin blocked. Enter Sim network PUK... The problem is  they’re just on social media.. Can some one  please look into this and get back to me thank you...

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Mizkiran786 

Please delete your mobile phone number as thus is an open forum and you'll leave yourself open to Spam.

Flagged.

Are you currently in the UK  ?

Are.you using an activated alternative network sim card in the phone to complete the process i.e. connects to mobile data etc.

How-do-I-use-my-nuc.

As there is no account access via the forum you'll need to contact customer service on 191 or Live Chat or via Facebook or Twitter.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you omg I didn’t realise I put my mobile number in lol  I thought it was a private message thank you How do I delete that message now? I’m on voxi 

In your original post press the V in the top Rh corner and edit your post to remove the number. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Mizkiran786

I have done all the above and Also received the email with the NUC code but when I tried to entering the code to unlock to all network it doesn’t seem to work... can u plz help me 

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Mizkiran786 Sorry you're having trouble unlocking your phone from our network, I understand how unsatisfying this can be. So we can get this looked into right away, please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username. 

GREES879

Hi my NUC code dosnt work what should I do 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

We can help get this sorted for you @GREES879. Pop us a private message through Facebook or Twitter with your full name, mobile number, IMEI of the phone to be unlocked and any NUC you've already been given. Once we've got this, we'll be in touch.