main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Network Unlock Code Received, but not successful

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

Receveived email to unlock Vodafone Samsung A3.

"Your unlock code is 4149513. Just to confirm, this is for your device with the IMEI serial number 35965....."

Turned on the phone with a different (O2) sim.  Got asked to enter to this unlock code

But message: unlock was unsuccessful.

Multiple attempts.

Please help me to unlock this phone

Rachel Bailey.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fixed this, finally.  The Network Unlock Code we were originally given by Vodafone was missing the leading zero.

Putting a 0 at the beginning of the code worked perfectly.

Thanks for all those who offered help.

-Rachel Bailey

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
17: Community Champion

Hello Rachel. 

Some Samsung Phones need a mastercode as well as the nuc. 

Here is a thread with some in. 

Mastercode.

If that does not help then Samsung Customer services maybe able to provide a mastercode but can't help with the actual unlocking. 

And or customer service on 191 or Live Chat can escalate this to the Vodafone Nuc Department and give you their email address too. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
Highlighted
Administrator

@rabailey If you need any further help with unlocking your Samsung A3, please contact our team directly using the link in my private message

We'll be able to check on the status for you and escalate it to our NUC team if needed 🙂

View more options

Fixed this, finally.  The Network Unlock Code we were originally given by Vodafone was missing the leading zero.

Putting a 0 at the beginning of the code worked perfectly.

Thanks for all those who offered help.

-Rachel Bailey

View more options