main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Network Unlock Code Received, but not successful

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi

Received unlocking code from Vodafone for Samsung S9 Edge - had 4 attempts at inputting code - all unsuccessful - double checked IMEI code was correct on both email and device and all matched perfectly.

Have also tried putting a leading "0" before the unlock code as this had solved a previous post also with a Samsung but this also failed.

Can anyopne assist please?

Thank you.

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
17: Community Champion

It sounds like you need an unfreeze code aka a mastercode as well as the Nuc.

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat can help you with this @scrumpy222

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Morning

Thanks for this - I already contacted Vodafone yesterday via live chat having read many similar posts on here who were not able to help me and it was quite a painful process as despite providing all info several times, they couldnt seem to understand my issue.  They then asked me to contact nucresolutions via email which I have done awaiting reply thus far.

Thank you

Emma

View more options

@scrumpy222 It sounds like you're in touch with the right team 😊 It can take 24-48 hours for them to reply. If you do need any further help once you've heard back from them, please pop back to us on here and either myself of a member of my team can take a closer look into it for you.

View more options

Hi 

All resolved now thank you with a master code emailed to me by nucresolutions team followed by the normal NUC code.

View more options

That's great, thanks for the update; I'm really glad to hear your phones unlocked @scrumpy222 👍 

View more options