Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Network unlock request unsuccessful

screasy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, I have received my unlocking code this morning, however I have enterted it 3 times on the device and it still says the request was unsuccessful;

Model: Xperia 1
IMEI: *************7627

Unlock Code: 7061017162287358

I have done *#06# on the phone to double check IMEI and re-checked the unlock code with no success - please help?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Take a look here on how to use your Nuc @screasy 

How-do-I-use-my-nuc.

Also ensure the alternative network sim card your using is fully activated 

i.e. 

connects to mobile data etc.

And I assume your in the UK.

I'd after all that your still not getting anywhere then customer service on 191 or Live Chat can help and if necessary give you the Nuc Departments email address.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi,

I have been trying to unlock my phone to use with another network SIM for the past three weeks.
I have been given a NUK & PUK but neither work. My query was escalated to the NU Resolutions Team.
I therefore phoned Samsung last night to see how long it normally takes them to reply to Vodafone and was told it is not a phone lock number but a Network master code which is needed and this is obtained from Vodafone!! They said they get these requests all the time from Vodafone and they have no way of giving these codes as it is a network issue.
When I call or use online chat at Vodafone no one seems to know what I’m talking about and keep trying to give me the NUK!
Please can someone help me?? I just need to speak to someone at Vodafone who has been properly trained and knows exactly what I require.

Thank you

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @danielb08, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your phone unlocked. To get you an alternative NUC and a Master code, we'll need to escalate to our NUC team. 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Make sure to provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.