Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Not received my NUC code

LucyAnn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, 

I have been trying to get my NUC code for an old handset that I am trying to sell. I sent in my online application about a month ago and recieved an email to confirm my details and email address, which I confirmed, but i’ve heard nothing since. Is there any reason for this or anything I can do? 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @LucyAnn 

May I ask what make and model of phone are you wanting to unlock to all networks  ?

I ask because if it's an iPhone then no actual Nuc is required.

When Vodafone accept a persons request to unlock an iPhone they then contact Apple to ask them to release the iPhone remotely which can take Apple approx a further 30 days sometimes.

Insert your other networks sim card which must be activated i.e connects to mobile data etc, and if it's an iPhone 5 or before then hook up to iTunes.

If your phone isn't an iPhone then sometimes the delay is getting a specific unlocking code from the manufacturer but that should take no more than around 10 days so please check any spam email folder and if there's nothing in there then please contact customer services on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll look into this for you and or give you the Nuc Department Email Address.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, 

Thank you for replying. 

It’s an iPhone 7.