main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Not receiving NUC

2: Seeker

Receiving a handset from my mother and I applied for NUC on 20 October. We received a confirmation email, but no further NUC. I tried again on 27 November and still haven't received anything. Can you please advise what to do in order to get the NUC?

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
17: Community Champion

What model of phone is being unlocked @DBarton123 ?

I ask as for example the iPhone does not need an actual code to unlock as Apple release it. 

If it's not an iPhone then please check your spam email for a reply. 

If none then customer service on 191 or Live Chat can access your account to check. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Thanks, it's a Samsung phone. I believe it's an S4 edge. 

I have checked spam and not received anything - can you please confirm what email address should have sent the spam and I will search more thoroughly ? I also received the initial confirmation emails, so it's unlikely it would have landed in there  

I don't have time to check in with live chat about it. Is it possible to get an email address for someone who can help? 

View more options

Hey @DBarton123, thanks for getting in touch. It's really strange that you've not recived your NUC after such a long time.

So we can chase this up with our NUC team, I've sent you a private message with details on how to contact us directly. 

View more options