main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Phone unlock code

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I asked for an unlock code for p10 lite on 12th April nothing happened for a couple of weeks so I phoned Vodafone and they said they don't know why its taking so long. Anyway I've phoned them a few times and got absolutely nowhere it's terrible I can't even get an answer on what's goin on. 

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Ok @Kingeric777 

As I mentioned you can liaise with the Nuc Department via email.

Customer support can supply this email address to you. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
6 REPLIES 6

@Kingeric777 

Do you fulfil the criteria set down in the online unlocking form to unlock your phone ?

Did Vodafone reply with an email accepting your unlock request - check spam email inboxes too.

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat can give you the Nuc email address to contact them directly.

You can also get further support on Vodafone Twitter or Vodafone Facebook.

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

View more options

Yes of course I filled in form and got confirmation telling me that it will take upto 10 days unfortunately that hasn't been the case I've spoke to them and apparently you can't speak to anyone in unlocking department 

View more options

Ok @Kingeric777 

As I mentioned you can liaise with the Nuc Department via email.

Customer support can supply this email address to you. 

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

View more options

I have liaised with them a few times as I said but they keep saying I'll just have to wait a bit longer. 

View more options

That sounds like this is is where Vodafone do not have the unlock codes on file and are liaising with the manufacturer for the codes.

I hope you get it soon.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

View more options

I'm really sorry to hear about the delay getting your phone unlocked @Kingeric777. If you do need any further help with this, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK; or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

One of our team will be happy to escalate this to our NUC team again. Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

View more options