2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I need to b unlocked my phone because I’m using your sim in abroad 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @t412iq 

Welcome to the UK Vodafone Community Forum.

This forum is for Vodafone UK Customers.

In regards to phone's now supplied by Vodafone UK most are unlocked out of the box.

So it might be worth just trying an alternative activated Network Sim Card to see if it works or not. 

To unlock a phone supplied by Vodafone Uk a person would need to fill out their details into the Vodafone UK unlock-code-request form. 

A person who is travelling from the UK to another country intending to roam using their UK Vodafone Sim Card in their Vodafone phone don't need to unlock their phone to all networks. Your Vodafone phone and Vodafone Sim card just latch to an available network.

But if a person is travelling from the UK to another country and might use another networks local sim card may have to unlock their phone to all networks if it isn't already.

If your travelling from another country to the UK and want to use a Vodafone UK Sim Card in your own phone then you would have to contact your own countries network in regards to unlocking your phone to all networks.

Even though different countries share the Vodafone Brand name they are not linked so the UK Vodafone Customer services Team or the Vodafone UK Social Media Team's cannot access other accounts. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.