Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Please unlock my phone

Ali46
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Well, this is my second post the first one was in December 2019 asking for help for unlocking my phone.

After NUC sent me an email telling my IMEI is not in their system I found the way to contact them is through this forum. So  did and someone  advised to contact Vodafone online Social Media.  So I  did and after many times confirming my ID and account an agenc sent this :

Thanks for clearing security for me Ali 👌 I have checked through your account and can confirm that the IMEI you have provided does match what we have on our systems.

I have now escalated this matter to our NUC escalations team who will investigate this matter and respond to me with an update on this matter. This can take up to 10 days and once I get a response from them I will come straight back to you with an update 🙂 (Agenc name)

Well I  was happy that at least he could confirm my IMEI is on Vodafone systems. It is back to 20th December 2019 and as you can see he said it's taking 10 days NUC team to reply. 

I am sure you can count how many days gone so far remember just count working days but it is far more than 10 days. 

Well I gave them enough time but yesterday I sent some text on Messenger (FB texting app) regarding my problem to see if they got any reply from NUC team no one replied to me though it mentioned "Typically reply instant "

This is really annoying.  I  read somewhere Vodafone customer service is too bad couldn't believe but I  can see by myself now. 

Can someone give an advice how I can contact to NUC team or someone else to  unlock my phone. 

What's going on in NUC team???!!!

I really need my phone to be unlocked very soon. 

At least someone tell me why Vodafone Social Media not replying to me. They have seen my texts but totally ignoring me. 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum anymore which is why we advise to speak with the Vodafone Social Media Teams. They do help here on the forum but cannot when its account access needed.

The Nuc department are not customer facing but they do have an email address that customer services or the Vodafone Social Media Teams can supply.

I see your previous thread Unlocking/IMEI-not-Match  mentions one being an iPhone.

What is your phone model?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.