Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problems getting an unlock code

HAFJ101042
2: Seeker

I want to transfer to another supplier. PAC has been received and used but cannot get my phone unlocked. Have filled in the 'Unlock Form' but not received an e-mail back. Had a chat with a rep who gave me the e-mail address for NUC resolutions but this address is not known. Can someone give me the correct Resolutions address please?

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @HAFJ101042 

Email addresses for this department are not permitted to be shown on the forum. 

The forum filters stop it.

Live Chat can give it to you. 

Which model of phone are you unlocking ?

Check spam email inboxes too for replies please. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

The chat line gave me the e-mail address but it was rejected when I tried it as not a proper e-mail address. 

HAFJ101042

Apology. Forgot to include its an iPhone 5s

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@HAFJ101042 When you filled out the NUC form online, did you receive an automated acknowledgement email from the NUC team at all? 

Josh

No. Tried 3 times but no e-mail. Checked spam etc but nothing there. Could it be the 'registered e-mail' is not mine?

See my other post......not quite got the hang of the system!!!

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry there's been a problem with the NUC for your iPhone @HAFJ101042. So I can look into this for you, please follow the instructions in the private message I've sent you.

I'm also having a hard time getting a NUC code...

I requested an unlock code on 24th Sept and was told it can take upto 10 working days. 10 working days later, I have not received it.

I called Vodafone but the automated system is determined not to let you speak to anyone.

After I managed to work out how to do that, I spoke with a chap who then put me on hold and after about 5 mins I was transferred to someone in a foreign call centre.

Had to explain everything again to her and she put me on hold for another 5 mins then said my unlock request had been rejected but didn't know why.

She also couldn't explain why no one had bothered to let me know this.

She has resubmitted the request and told me that I will be contacted within 48 hours with a resolution.

Knowing Vodafone, this is extremely unlikely, and I know I am going to have to make many very lengthy and pointless phonecalls to resolve this.

I cannot wait to leave Vodafone

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We're committed to resolving this for you @MattyBur.

If you match our criteria when unlocking your phone, please pop us a message with your full name, mobile number, Community username and link to your post on Facebook or Twitter

Our team will then be able to take a closer look into your unlock request.