Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re: Unlocking Galaxy S6

RogP
4: Newbie

I too am having the same issue with an S6, been through more or less everything others in this forum have done and still not got anywhere, a wasted 10 days really.

Was really impressed when my NUC was sent withing an hour of requesting now stuck at "Sim Network Pin Blocked, enter Network Puk"

With no sim card  do get enter network unlock via #7465625*638*#

Who or where can I contact to move on from this ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Interestingly, I think it does work. The problem is, there's another code, that it asks you for first when you put the SIM in. Using the long dial sequence lets you put in the NUC you got from Vodafone, which reckons it;s then unlocked successfully.

The problem is, this doesn't bypass the other unlock code (which is actually the first one it asks you for if you start the phone with the new SIM in.) Its that code that people seem to have so many problems getting hold of.

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @romh, we no longer send the private message. We deal with all of our account specific queries via our social channels. 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker.