Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S10 5G

EH19
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I was just wondering if anybody could tell me how to request a NUC for the s10 5G?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @EH19 

I certainly can. 

As long as you fulfil the criteria set out on the unlocking page...

i.e. x3 bill payments made on time and the sims been used in the phone for 30 days making calls etc on Pay monthly or on Payg the sim has been used for 30 days and calls etc have been made you should be good to go to follow the advice and use the form in the following links.

Vodafone unlock-code-request.

Advice on unlocking-your-phone.

How-do-I-use-my-nuc.

Tip >

Make sure you use a non Vodafone sim card to complete the process when using the Nuc.

It needs to connect to your alternative network data connection.

Also with some Samsung phones a mastercode also known as an unfreeze code is also needed. So if the Nuc provided does not work then you may need to re contact customer service on 191 or Live Chat to ask specifically for this.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers

Hi @EH19 

I certainly can. 

As long as you fulfil the criteria set out on the unlocking page...

i.e. x3 bill payments made on time and the sims been used in the phone for 30 days making calls etc on Pay monthly or on Payg the sim has been used for 30 days and calls etc have been made you should be good to go to follow the advice and use the form in the following links.

Vodafone unlock-code-request.

Advice on unlocking-your-phone.

How-do-I-use-my-nuc.

Tip >

Make sure you use a non Vodafone sim card to complete the process when using the Nuc.

It needs to connect to your alternative network data connection.

Also with some Samsung phones a mastercode also known as an unfreeze code is also needed. So if the Nuc provided does not work then you may need to re contact customer service on 191 or Live Chat to ask specifically for this.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you