Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S8 SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK

DarrenCh
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, today I swapped to the s20 and handed my s8 to my daughter whom is on BT, never been a problem before, but its now locked on the s8 saying  SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK 

Did the NUK online request, tried that number given but it didnt work, looking through threads I need a master code? 

Please advise

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @DarrenCh 

Yes a Mck Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code is also needed as well as the Nuc with some Samsung Phone's.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can look after this for you.

I'd suggest to use Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself again.

A Puk is only needed if a person has blocked their sim card.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the reply, facebook messenge asked me to try the PUK code, I said it wouldnt work as thats not what its asking for, but I tried it and it didnt work as I thought, I have just messaged them back and added this page in. 

Thanks

Darren 

Thanks for the update @DarrenCh and thanks for trying the PUK. When the Facebook team pick up your message, they'll be able to help 👍

I messaged through facebook and I had requested a code, I just received an email from the vodafone unlocking team with both codes and it works.

so if anyone reads this in the same issues, if the first code doesnt work you will need a code from samgung via vodafone, and they will only do this within the 30 days of last using the phone and keep in mind the codes can take upto 10 working days to come back.

But I have 1 happy daughter now. thanks all.