main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

SIM network PUK

2: Seeker

Hi, I am trying to unclock my S6 and I have entered the NUC but this does not work.  I get the message "SIM network PIN blocked.  Enter SIM network PUK".  I understand from other threads that this does not actually mean I need a PUK from my SIM provided but a master code from vodafone.  Does anyone know how I can get a master code?  Thanks

View more options
7 REPLIES 7
17: Community Champion

The quickest way to get the unfreeze code  / mastercode is via Customer Service on 191 or Live Chat who can escalate this to the Nuc Department and or provide you with the Nuc email address 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Thanks bandofbrothers

View more options
17: Community Champion

You're very welcome @andD

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Hey @andD, have you managed to get in touch with our Customer Services team so they can escalate this for you? If not, pop back to me here and I'll be happy to forward your query onto our NUC team. 

View more options

Hi, my Samsung S6 is requesting the Sim Network PUK code, I have been into Vodafone in store and on the phone and a request has been made for a new NUC code which I am still waiting to receive, but I need the Sim Network PUK code.

I have been without a phone for a week now as I am still locked to Vodafone network but my number has been transferred to another network now whch I can't use until my phone has been unlocked! Appreciate help please!

View more options

Hi  I am having the same problem, the NUC team have let me know they have requested a new NUC code but I need the Sim Network PUK code (master unlock unfreeze code) which isn't the NUC code can this information be passed onto the NUC team please?

View more options
Administrator

@shay88h We'll need to access your account in order to view the relevant details and pass any information across to our NUC team. If you could please get in touch using the link in my private message, we'll be happy to do this 🙂

View more options