Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung J3 Mobile Unlock Code

scrossland24
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I need to unlock my samsung j3 - i have recently changed from vodafone to another provider service provider.

I submitted the NUC application 5th August 19, it is now 15th August 19 with still no progress.

I have spent 8+hrs over the course of 5 days speaking to several customer service advisors and management yet nobody is willing to help me. I have no other form of contact and care for elderly parents therefore finding it very frustrating and upsetting that vodafone are not willing to help solve this issue.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ASAP 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

What exactly are Vodafone customer services advising to why a Nuc isn't been provided @scrossland24  ?

I appreciate your wanting to unlock the phone to use on another network as fast as possible. The solution could be to use a Highstreet Store that advertises they unlock phones although that would come at a cost to you. I dont mean to upset you so please just accept this as a very last resort.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi,

They are stating that they need to contact the manufacturer for this code and can take up to ten working days.

Every person I have spoken to is unsure why this is taking so long with it being a samsung phone (usually only takes 24hrs)

10 working days takes me to tomorrow - ten working days without contact due to no fault of my own.  I have a feeling this will extend longer than the ten working days - what will vodafone do to help then? 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

It's disappointing to hear you've been waiting so long for your NUC code @scrossland24 - our Customer Promise means getting this looked into as soon as possible. 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

That would be great however I don’t use social media - Vodafone getting it wrong yet again.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@scrossland24 If you'd prefer not to set up a social media account, a friend or relative can contact us through their social media with your details and our team will be able to get in contact with you directly to help.