Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Master Phone Unlock Code

DM1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Dear Sir / Madame

Firstly I am very disappointed with Vodafone and will be making a complaint directly to Ofcom, 

after numerous phone calls with Vodafone and more and nearly a month or so my query has still not been resolved. 

I have a Samsung S7 Edge phone bought through Vodafone and I am trying to use my new provider Sim, however after being provided with a NUC code and entering this 3 times or more it did not accept and blocked my sim, with the following message:-

Sim network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK

Vodafone also provided me with 2 PUK codes and this did not not work, cut a long story short I was told by a Technical Support person Ahmed that a Master Unlock code  MCK (master code) would be provided that would have to be requested by Samsung which can take up to 10 days  Samsung.

I received an email yesterday from vodafone unlocking team with a second NUC code which I was not expecting as I was told I would be receiving an email with MCK - Master unlock Code......however after entering the NUC code this still does not work.

I have exhausted all avenues and what is frustrating is that I am going in circles when i contact Vodafone, I have to keep on repeating my issue.

The First Message I get is when I input my non Vodafone SIM into my Samsung Edge 7 phone, it asks for a PUK Code, the Vodafone tech support suggested i try the EE sim Puk code but that did not work along with Vodafone PUK code.

The second Vodafone Message Error is once PUK code or even NUC code again I was asked error message appears.

Please help as this is becoming so time consuming and frustrating, if you need me to provide further information then please advise.

Regards

DM

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Vodafone agents should know that certain Samsung phone's need a Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc @DM1 

The Vodafone Social Media Team's know and can get you one but not unfortunately via this forum as account access isn't available.

Instead please contact them via Facebook or Twitter Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you much appreciated.