main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Samsung s7 nuc not working

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Deparately trying to unlock my Samsung S7 - tried the nuc but it's not working; had a look through existing posts but nothing promising a solution apart from private messages 

Can someone help?

View more options
14 REPLIES 14
17: Community Champion

I assume the alternative network sim card your using is activated i.e. connects to mobile data etc.

If so then some Samsung phones need a mastercode also known as a unfreeze code as well as the nuc. 

Vodafone customer service on 191 or Live Chat can help as well as giving you the Nuc email address to ask for help too. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Really appreciate the response.  The phone works fine on the Vodafone network.  I have tried NUC and Livechat but they passed me to Samsung and then they passed me back to Vodafone.  I have read quite a lot about this on the forum here and i know you were helping people out there as well.  When i asked about a master code from Vodafone and Samsung they hadn't a clue what I was talking about !!

View more options

@alobo - We can help to get the master reset code. I’m sorry you’ve had this experience trying to get it unlocked. I’ve sent you a private message. Please follow the steps from there with how to send us your details. 

View more options

Hi Gemma

I sent you the details

How long will it take?

thanks

View more options

@alobo We typically reply within 24-48 hours or we'll call you if necessary, have you received a response from your recent email yet? 

View more options

Nothing back as yet

I have had an email from the NUCSolutions team but they appear to be looking for an NUC code for me (which i already have)

I replied to the private message through this forum and send details.

View more options

@alobo Thanks for sending your details over to us, so we can look into this further for you. I'm sorry for any conflicting information you may have received - a member of our team should be in touch with you, regarding your query. As @Josh previously advised, we typically reply within 24-48 hours.

View more options

I have had yet ANOTHER request for details including a PASSWORD over email for goodness sake which i am not going to provide

We are going on a week now with no solution yet

I need this escalated and i need someone to call me - someone who knows about this issue  - it is all over your forums

View more options

We usually complete security with either questions, or a four-digit PIN that we generate @alobo and never ask for you full password if you have a memorable word.

Please provide me with the reference number from the emails you've received - it'll look something like this [#1234567] and I'll be happy to chase this up for you. 

View more options

OK

Can i deal directly with you and can you call me on my mobile which is attached to the account

[Removed]

My name is [Removed] and I am responsible for the account

i don't know what you mean by an email as i haven't had any response from anyone on this - just emails and messages asking me for information which i have provided.

So let's start again

you know have all the details

If you need anymore could you please call me and i can talk you through the issue (you will be perhaps the 6th person i have contacted on this

thanks

Alan

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

View more options

Follow up to my last message:

Do I now have to wait another 24-48 hours for a response to the last message i sent to you or will you call me now?

If it goes on like this with nobody prepared to take ownership or really trying to understand the problem this will never get sorted

Here i go again with the information i originally provided:

IN summary I need a Samsung S7 mastercode to unlock my phone – this is used in combination with the NUC code you have already provided me –  [Removed]

No point in going to Samsung as they pass me back to you.

Check out this forum post for further details

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Other-OS-Unlocking/Master-code-samsung-s7/td-p/2608310

[Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

View more options

@alobo I'm sorry for any confusion caused by this. We'll need to discuss any account specific queries via email., as this is a public platform. Once we've received your details, a member of our dedicated team will usually get back to you within 24-48 hours time or contact you by phone, if this is your preferred way of discussing your query. I appreciate your continued patience. 

View more options

But nobody is "getting back to me here"  -   we are going on ten days with nobody getting back to me with anything but requests for more information

I HAVE PROVIDED ALL THE INFORMATION NOW

I HAVE NO CONTINUED PATIENCE LEFT

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

I can see that this is causing you some frustration @alobo and that’s really not our intention at all.

Our Community forum's really meant for general help and information only, which is why we need to continue over e-mail. If you’d rather we call you back, then please let us know by responding to any of the e-mails we’ve sent.

Blair

View more options