Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Still not received unlock code

komulv
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm waiting for NUC code from the 2nd of September 2019. First I've received a message that it can take up to 10 working days to get it, so I've waited. After 10 days I called Vodafone and spoke to a Vodafone representative and he asked me to wait another two days. After two days I called again and this time spoke to another person, he just gave me e-mail address of the NUC Resolutions Team and asked to contact them directly. So I sent them an e-mail, but do not know when and if they will reply. How long should I wait for an answer and what to do if I don't get one?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Usually a response is pretty quick from the Nuc department but if nothing arrives in your normal or spam email folders then if this was me I'd speak to customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries for support.

May I ask which phone model your asking to be unlocked to all networks  ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

It’s for an iPhone 5s.  I spoken to Vodafone via live chat with no solution and have called Vodafone.

Is there a better phone number to call to get in contact with Vodafone about this?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @komulv I understand how frustrating it can be waiting for your NUC to come through. So we can take a look into this for you, pop us a private message through Facebook or Twitter and we'll be happy to help.