main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlock LG G5

1: Seeker

I have the unlock code and instructions to do so from Vodafone.  When I dial in the number to access the unlock menu and pick the option "Service Provider Lock", instead of being asked to enter the NUC, I get a message "Your Phone Is Not Personalised", with no other options.

I have done a search on the web and this says that the phone may already be unlocked.  However, I have tried the phone with another SIM card and it definately is not unlocked.

Any ideas?

View more options
19 REPLIES 19

That's strange @mick889. As we'll need access to your account to help you further, please contact us by following the instructions in this private message and we'll be in touch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi Mark, I am facing the same problem. My phone is locked but I get that message... Can you please help?

View more options

So we can tae a look into the error message you're receiving when using your Network Unlock Code (NUC) @JoanaJ, please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options

Hi 

I am facing the same issue with my LG G5, was this issue solved is there a fix available?

cheers

George

View more options

Hi @wrightg30 if you're having problems getting your phone unlocked, we'll be happy to help. Please send us your details by following the steps via the private message I've sent you. 

View more options
Highlighted

I am also experiencing the same issue - any help much appreciated!

View more options

We'll be more than happy to help @sianfording.

So we can escalate your query to our NUC team for further investigation, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us directly. 

View more options

Also having the exact same problem with the same phone. Can a moderator message me please? 

View more options

@Jonesjohn007 I've replied to your other post here.

View more options

I have the same problem. The unlock code you sent me does not work because I get the 'your phone is not personalised' message before I am able to enter it. Can you help please?

View more options

@kendonagasaki We're more than happy to escalate this with our NUC team. Please send us your details by following the private message I've sent you. 

View more options
3: Seeker

Hi I'm having the same problem getting my LG g5 unlocked. Can you keep please?

View more options

I'm sorry to see you're having a problem unlocking your phone @Beldar1. I'm sure we can get this sorted for you. As we'll need to access to your account to help with this, please get in touch through the link in this private message.

View more options

Same problem with my phone which I have since sold believing it to have been unlocked. Can anybody help please? 

View more options

@Jefro131 You'll need a Network Unlock Code (NUC) to be able to unlock your phone. Have you tried completing our online NUC form? If you're aware of the details relating to the phone from when you were with us, it'll be really simple to get this completed 🙂 
Once our dedicated team have received your request, it can take up to 48 hours. If we need to get in touch with the manufacturer of the phone, it can take up to 10 working days.

View more options

hi I have the same problem - help please?!

View more options

You'll need to request a Network Unlock Code (NUC) @marekzegarekHave you tried completed our online NUC form?  If you're the original account holder, it'll be really simple to get this completed 🙂 

Once our dedicated team have received your request, they'll be in touch in 48 hours. If we need to get in touch with the manufacturer of the phone, it can take up to 10 working days to complete.

View more options

Thx 

Called on 191 - all sorted

View more options

That's great @marekzegarek - thanks for the update 👍

View more options