main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlock code not working - Sony

Highlighted
2: Seeker

so recieved unlock code today 10th dec, I have supplied the correct imei number , and three attempts from 5 including switching it on and off again the phone will not accept the code. WHAT IS GOING ON . is the vodafones attempt to make you stay on the most expensive network in Britain?

Help Please

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

Hi @readyplayerone

Your not alone with difficulties in unlocking phones at the moment !

It's about time the Networks supplied phones that are unlocked out of the box !

May I assume that the Sim Card your using is activated i.e connects to mobile data etc ?

May I also assume your currently in the UK ?

Please don't exceed your amount of tries to unlock or you run the risk of Hard Locking the phone which results in the phone having to be sent away to reset the counter so a person can try again to unlock. 

So your options are .....

1. Call 191 or use Live Chat and ask them for the Nuc department email address to contact them directly. 

2. Wait for the Vodafone Social Media Team here that reads all posts to catch up with your thread. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

This isn't good to see @readyplayerone. I'm sorry to hear you've had a problem with your Network Unlock Code. So we can take a look into this for you, please get in touch by following the instructions in the private message I've sent you.

View more options