main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlock code not working

2: Seeker

I have received an unlock code but it keeps saying its invalid

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
17: Community Champion

To complete the process when using the Nuc code the alternative Network Sim Card your using must fully activated @Bekso001

i.e. connects to mobile data of the other network..

If the sim card is activated then try putting a 0 ( zero )  at the beginning of the Nuc Code.

If that fails to help then keep in mind not to try too many times as the phone could hard lock resulting in it having to be sent away.

It's around x10 tries.

May I ask.....

What do the instructions that came with the unlock advise ?

What model of phone are you wanting to unlock ?

Further I would suggest to contact customer service on 191 or Live Chat to ask for the Nuc email address to contact them directly.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

It's a S7 Edge, the instructions just say put the SIM card and switch on the phone and it will request an unlock code. I think we have tried about 8x so we borderline what do I do now. 

View more options
17: Community Champion

Your Samsung phone may need a master code also known as a unfreeze code as well as the Vodafone Nuc.

Asking Vodafone for the Nuc email address means you could then email them and ask if your phone needs this additional.code and or ask the Vodafone Agent if they have one.

Alternatively Samsung customer service maybe able to supply the code but wont be able to unlock it for you.

I'll thank the day that networks stop locking phones supplied by them. (If it ever happens  )

I can't see the need anymore !  

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options