main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlock my Vodafone

Highlighted
2: Seeker
  1. Hi i called Vodafone to unlock my mobile , they gave me a NUC number but when i put my new Sim in it asks for a pin number not an NUC, please help.
View more options
4 REPLIES 4
17: Community Champion

The other network sim card is it activated i.e. connects to mobile data etc and are you in the UK. 

If the phone is asking for a Puk then that's a red herring and nothing to do with unlocking.

For example with Samsung phones some need an unfreeze code aka a mastercode as well as the Nuc and customer service on 191 or Live Chat can help you with that. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi Yes in the UK , they have alos said i can go int a local store to get the pin number

View more options
17: Community Champion

The Vodafone Highstreet Stores are not in place to help with unlocking a phone @tosh65 

That imo would be a wasted journey as they'd refer you to customer services.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Thanks for getting in touch @tosh65, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your phone unlocked.

What make and model of phone are you using at the moment? Let me know and this might help to get you headed in the right direction. 

View more options