Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock samsung s20 +

kmcquillan47
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So i.am trying to unlock my Samsung s20 + 5G ,now I have my unlock code, wheni turn my phone of and insert a different network it doesn't ask for the unlock code , it just loads the phone and works with the sim. Although it is a contract that is locked to Vodafone 

Please help me I don't know what to do. 

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Did Vodafone Uk supply the directly with a contract @kmcquillan47 

When you insert the other network sim card and it " loads " do you get network signal and can make calls, send texts and use data OK ?

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes it works even though its a contract phone 

Did Vodafone or an independent such as Carphone Warehouse supply it though @kmcquillan47  ?

If Carphone Warehouse for example then they supply phones that are unlocked.

Current Phone  >

No i got it directly from Vodafone 

If the alternative network sim card is still in it then can you eject it and insert the Vodafone one and let it load up and attain network connection @kmcquillan47 

Then eject the Vodafone sim card and insert the other network sim card and if it attains network connection i.e shows that networks name and gives a data connection and you can make calls and send texts and use the Internet then it could be the phone has somehow slipped through the network locking procedure at source.

Doesn't happen often.

If that's the case then you won't need the Nuc to unlock it to all network's as it already likely is.

Current Phone  >

OK no problem thank you for your help 

You're very welcome @kmcquillan47 

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >