main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlock

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi all I have got my nuc code when I power off my phone then put my new SIM card in power it up again the box where you supposed to put the code in don’t come up any idea

View more options
7 REPLIES 7

@Squish What phone is it that you're using? 

View more options

Samsung s5

View more options
17: Community Champion

Is your new network sim card activated i.e. connects to mobile data etc @Squish 

Also some Samsung phones also need a mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc.

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat can help you with this or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook and Twitter.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

No not yet 

View more options

My new sim is registered now still don’t work the box doesn’t come up to put my nuc code in

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @Squish 

Now that your newly registered sim card has had time to fully register is the pop up box now coming up ?

If not then I'd suggest to take the phone into a Vodafone Highstreet Store for them to take a look.

Remember that you may need a mastercode  / unfreeze code also which only customer services can help you with.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Thanks for your help 

View more options