main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlocking LG G5

Highlighted
2: Seeker
LG G5 Unlocking

Hi. 

I too have this same problem with an LG G5 trying to go through the unlock procedure you have sent.

When I select "Service Provider Lock" from the menu I get the message "Your Phone is not personalised" with an option to "Dismiss" - I don't get as far as being able to enter the NUC you have sent me.

I assumed this meant the phone was not locked, I inserted the new SIM (Plusnet) but it still flashes up all the Vodafone details on start up and the new SIM does not work.  I have confirmed that the new SIM is activated so there should be no problem.

Please advise, much appreciated.

Nik

View more options
1 REPLY 1

@niklane It's disappointing to hear you're having difficulty unlocking your phone, I understand how important it is to stay connected. So we're able to take a closer look into this and help you get things sorted, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.

View more options