Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking Mobiwire Ayasha

jfy65
2: Seeker

Followed instructions given by guy in chat and get the usual SIM Blocked message. Do not even get to a point where I can enter the unlock code given me by Vodafone. Any suggestions most welcome?

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

May I ask @jfy65 

The other non Vodafone sim card.

Is it activated  ?

i.e. connects to mobile data etc and are you in the UK.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Many thanks! No it is a new sim card, it has not been activated. I thought I could activate it on first use after unlocking from Vodafone?

Hi! Activated new sim about 36 hours ago and after following process to unlock from vodafone still getting sim blocked?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jfy65 I'm sorry to see there's been a problem with unlocking your phone. We'll be happy to look into this for you, as we'll need access to your account to do this, please PM us through Facebook at Vodafone UK, or DM us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK and we'll be in touch.

Been over to Facebook, but advisor just gave me a kink to the unlock code request page. I already have a code supplied by Vodafone, just not had a chance to use it.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jfy65 - Thanks for contacting us on Facebook. I’m sorry we’ve not understood what you’re looking to do. Please reply to the message you’ve received there and a link to this thread.

We’ll then take your account details and check the process with our Network Unlock team.

mabrar119

Hi

Turn on your mobile  and then type this to screen and press green button.

#7525#unlockingcode#1#

Thank you