main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlocking Old iPad

OllyA
2: Seeker

I purchased iPad & plan from a Vodafone shop in 2016.  Contract has long finished & trying to get the device unlocked so can use another sim in it. But Vodafone unlocking service says the iemi number was not originally supplied by them.

Frustratingly however I cannot talk to a human via phone or instant messaging! Can anyone form Vodafone help me please?  

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You can contact the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger and they'll help @OllyA 

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options
OllyA
2: Seeker

Tried that @BandOfBrothers they are just chat bots that are as much use as chocolate teapot. Impossible to actually talk to someone who can resolve issues!!

View more options
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I assure you they are actual people who will reply to you @OllyA 

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options
Mark

Hi @OllyA When you message us through our social channels, you will be greeted by a digital assistant who can help with a large number of queries. If the options provided don't help, select 'Get started' followed by 'asked to DM' and you'll be transferred to one of our dedicated team.

View more options