main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlocking Phone

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I requested from Vodofone to send me the unlock code for my Nokia 1 phone

I took out vodafone sim and put in other sim

When I turn phone on it says "Sim net work unlock PIN"-__________________

UNLOCK,DISMISS

I entered the number received from vodafone and pressed unlock

Then it says Network unlock request unsuccessful.

Phone is Nokia 1 .

IMEI is supllied in attached document

Unlock code received from vodafone is : 86065604833817211734 (which doesnt work)

Phone is locked to vodafone UK

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
17: Community Champion

I assume the other alternative network sim card is activated i.e. connects to mobile data etc.

If so then this thread suggests a particular way to unlock a Nokia phone. 

Nokia-6300-Unlock.

If the above does not help then I'd suggest to call customer services on 191 or use Live Chat @mosheoved25 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Thanks for getting in touch @mosheoved25, it's disappointing to hear you're having problems getting your phone unlocked.

Have you tried the method that @BandOfBrothers advised since you last got in contact? If you're still having trouble don't hesitate to get back in touch and I'll be happy to help you further. 

View more options
2: Seeker

Still having trouble.

nokia 1 is an android phone . 20 digit unlock code

nokia 6300 is an old phone

View more options

@mosheoved25 It's a shame to hear this hasn't worked and you're still experiencing issues unlocking your device, I understand how frustrating this must be. So we're able to take a closer look into this and assist you further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.

View more options