Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking Vodafone 340

nags
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Ive received my NUC from Vodafone.
The online instructions say choose your phone, but Voda 340 isnt there, just "Prime" & "Smart"
I tried just entering the code as if dialling a number, but no joy
Is there a code I should enter first?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @nags 

Please give this a try.

With an active Vodafone SIM in the phone type *#7525*01# into the phone followed by the NUC tap OK and the phone should be unlocked.

It would also be worth mentioning that as this is a Vodafone phone, it will have all the Vodafone software with Vodafone internet settings.  If you are going to be using the phone on an alternative network, you will need to download the correct carrier settings, you can usually find these on the network website.

View solution in original position

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers

Are you inserting another networks sim card into the phone  i.e not a Vodafone sim card that's activated i.e connects to mobile data etc @nags 

And are you currently in the UK.

How-do-I-use-my-nuc

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

This is with my Non-Vodafone sim fitted (& that sim works fine on my other phone)

It just says sim blocked

AnnS

Hi @nags 

edited after reading your good news.  Absolutely wonderful well done to you. 

Would you please  mention the method you used, this will help other Vodafone customers trying to unlock the phone.

To change the phone number, just put the SIM in the phone with the number you wish to use.

To unlock your phone:

With an active Vodafone SIM in the phone type *#7525*01# into the phone.
Then it will prompt you to enter the NUC

I am in the UKI

AnnS

Hi @nags 

Please give this a try.

With an active Vodafone SIM in the phone type *#7525*01# into the phone followed by the NUC tap OK and the phone should be unlocked.

It would also be worth mentioning that as this is a Vodafone phone, it will have all the Vodafone software with Vodafone internet settings.  If you are going to be using the phone on an alternative network, you will need to download the correct carrier settings, you can usually find these on the network website.

It says unlocked!
THANK  YOU!!!

Why cant Vodafone give this info at the start!

Now I would like like to change the phone number from my other phone to this one. 

How?