main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlocking galaxay s7 edge

2: Seeker

I entered the code i received and followed the instructions.Phone said code was wrong and is now asking for a different code.help me please

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
17: Community Champion

Hi @Davidson4479

Its important that you use a UK alternative Networks SIM card ie working and connects to it's network to make calls and mobile data etc and your still in the UK. 

To add some Samsung phones need a mastercode as well as the Nuc.

This thread may help  > Master-code.

Samsung can I believe also help with Master Codes too. 

Customer services on 191or Live Chat can supply you the Nuc Departments email address and or esculate this to them for you. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

I've tried this and no-one seems willing or able to help. I've been in contact with your tech department and local shop and had the run around for long enough. After receiving my NUK form Vodafone trying to the new Sim card, I receive the following message SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK. Tech support have told me its the new SIM PUK I need, I've tried that and also another providers SIM card and receive the same message. I understand that Vodafone want to keep customers, but making it impossible to move operators will not help. Can anyone help?

View more options

Hi @patmo33 we're more than happy to escalate your query to our NUC team. Please send us your details by following the steps on the private message I've sent you. 

View more options

I've given up with Vodafone and trying to get this resolved. I'll be escalating this through the ombudsman www.ombudsman-services.org/sectors/communications, rather than pay any more money to Vodafone. The other alternative is to look online and purchase an unlock. I've been quoted £15 for both unlock codes. Don't need the hassle or bother.

View more options

I'm sorry to hear this has taken longer than expected to resolve @patmo33. If you get in touch with us via the link @Adam provided, we'll be able to request your NUC. If you've already done this, please let us know the case ref (looks like [#11234567]) from the auto response you've received.

View more options