Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking iPhone 5s

conor_rozayyy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi can someone please contact me, I've requested my NUC code through the online form on the 5th of January and still nothing I've spoken to vodaphone on the phone I've been in store and no one can help me it's disgusting my dad has been left without a phone for a week now all I need is my NUC code someone please contact me as soon as possible!

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @conor_rozayyy 

It can take Apple 30 days to process and authorise the unlock. However, you may not understand the process for unlocking an iphone.

If you are waiting for a NUC you will have a long wait, the unlocking process for an iphone is different.  When Vodafone submit the request to Apple, Apple will remotely unlock the phone on their servers. To complete the unlocking process, you need to do to put an alternative SIM in the phone or synchronise to itunes, if Apple have processed the unlock, you will see a message on the screen to the effect the phone is unlocked.  

C2ECE20C-870D-4732-9A36-38150CBBBBEA.jpeg

So does this mean they still haven't unlocked it yet? 

That picture didn't work sorry, but the message on the iPhone says your iPhone could not be activated because the activation server Cannot he reached? So does this mean apple stilll haven't unlocked it? 

BandOfBrothers

Hi @conor_rozayyy 

Unfortunately there is no account access assistance via the Vodafone Forum anymore.

You would need to phone 191 or use Live Chat or contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll check the status of your unlock request.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.