main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlocking my Samsung 9 Plus

Highlighted
2: Seeker

My samsung s9plus  is asking me for a SIM network PIN blocked enter SIM network PUK, 

I have received the NUC CODE but it didn't work, still saying

SIM network PIN blocked enter SIM network PUK.

Having tried 3 different SIM cards and obtaining the NUC it will still not work I have call Vodafone which the phone is locked to and my provider BT but it seems they have conflicting ways to resolve this matter, not that matters because nither of them can seem to get the right combenation.

I have a PUK code from BT but that did not work so I tried 2 other non vodafone SIM cards and still the same message comes up.

Its laughable the SIM card from vodaphone which I had to purchase and use for 30 days in order to obtain the NUC code works fine.

It is driving me bonkers anyone one here got any suggestions as Vodafone and BT are no help.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

I'm thinking you may need an unfreeze code aka a mastercode as well as the Nuc from Vodafone.

Your not alone in asking about this.

i.e. Unlocking/samsung-note-9-sim-network-puk.

The Puk has nothing to do with unlocking a phone to all network's.

I'd suggest to call customer service on 191 and specifically ask for the mastercode and or they'll give you the Vodafone Nuc email address.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Thank you I will try this now

View more options