Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking my Samsung Galaxy s6

dilshadqayam
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

hi,

I filled out the NUC application process with Vodafone in order to unlock my Samsung galaxy s6.

Vodafone emailed me back, providing an NUC code, as well as instructions to unlock the phone. 

I was advised to enter a non-Vodafone sim, and restart the phone and enter the NUC code provided. 

When restarting the s6, a message says 

"SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK". I read that the PUK is the same as the NUC, so once entering the NUC code, a message saying "network unblock request unsuccessful". 

Other posts suggest that vodafone may have sent an incorrect NUC , and therefore would appreciate if you could check and re send me one. If it correct, please advise how to fix this problem as I need to urgently unblock this phone. 

Many thanks .

1 REPLY 1

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @dilshadqayam, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your phone unlocked and apologise for any inconvenience this is causing. 

So we can escalate this to our NUC team, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK; or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.