main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlocking your phone (NUC)

4: Newbie

Hello I have a SIM from Three which I am trying to use in an S7  I am getting the Sim network pin blocked enter network PUK message  I have used the NUC code provided by Vodafone but it is not working  There is nothing wrong with the SIM as it is working just fine in an unlocked S10+ and an unlocked A3 (2016).

View more options

Hi @muwenja1990 are you able to share with us the reference number you would have recieved as confirmation?

View more options

Adam is your request to me or @muwenja1990?

View more options
2: Seeker

.@Adam I havent received any ref numbers 

View more options

@Macy72 Sorry for the confusion. I've sent you a private message also, with details on how to get in touch with us. We'll then be able to help you with your unlocking query 😊 

@muwenja1990 If you got in touch with us after following the steps in the private message, the reference number should've been sent to you via an automated email. It can be found in the subject line and will look something like this [#12345678]. Please be sure to check you spam/junk folder, in case the email was sent there. 

View more options

Hi, I am having trouble getting my Samsung Galaxy A3(6) unlocked. I entered the IMEI number correctly etc but the NUC sent by Vodafone is not being accepted despite being entered correctly. I've possibly now attempted to enter the NUC too many times. Could you help me out please?

Thanks.

View more options

I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem unlocking your phone @carolinebird88. We'll be happy to take a look into this for you. As we'll need access to your account to do this, please get in touch with us through the link in this private message. We'll be happy to help.  Just a word of warning, if you've tried to enter the Unlock code too many times and your phone will become permanently locked. Only Samsung will be able to lift this for you.

View more options

Hi, I've put in my NUC code to unlock my phone for a different network but it says its incorrect, not sure if this is because I've put other codes in before this, how can I sort this out please?

View more options

hi I received an unlocking code entered it correctly but it didn't work 

Sony XZ1 

View more options

Thanks for getting in touch @Hammer678 and @Tom14101992, I'm sorry to hear you're both having trouble getting your phones unlocked. 

I'll be happy to escalate this to our NUC team for them to take a closer look into, so I can do this; I've sent you both a private message over with details on how to get in touch.

View more options

I received my NUC via email but when I put in the other SIM and enter the code as prompted it says the unlock has been unsuccessful. I have checked the details and they are correct. I have a Samsung S8+. Thank you!

View more options
1: Seeker

I have entered the code issued by Vodafone and it says unsuccessful. I have also check IMEI number again just in case their is an error, and it is correct. why wont the unlock code work?

View more options

@roxanneryan8484 & @KKeita I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles getting your phones unlocked. So we can escalate this with our NUC team, I've sent you both a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi, I believe I responded to this message as I have a  email showing I did but in sent messages it shows nothing, so unsure what to do

View more options

Hi @Tom14101992 we'll need to gain more details from you so we can liaise with our NUC team. I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

View more options

I've recieved my unlock code, but get the message saying 'unsuccessful' when I enter it.  The IMEI number of the phone is the same as that listed in the email my unlock code came in.  The handset is a Samsung Galaxy S7. 

As an edit:  the handset was on a vodafone 2 year contact, and I used that until I upgraded to S9 somewhere around Oct 2018.

View more options

@J_McQ - We can take a look into why the code isn’t working. I’ve sent you a private message.

Please follow the steps from there, with how to send us your details.

View more options

Hi I've received an unlocking code tried twice and it doesn't work I've typed it exactly as it's been sent, my phone is a sony L1 and the code I've been sent says unsuccessful once the code is entered 

View more options

I followed the instructions in the private message a week ago and have still heard nothing... any idea how long this will take?  

View more options

@Swhitehead19911 I'm sorry to hear you're unlock code isn't working, we'll happily take a closer look into this for you and see what's caused this. I've sent you a Private Message with instructions on how to get in touch securely, please follow the steps included and we'll get back to you with an update as soon as possible.

@KKeita I'm sorry to hear you haven't had a reply following your form submission, have you received an automated email acknowledgement when submitting the form? If so, please confirm your unique email reference number located in the subject field and I'll chase this up for you. 

View more options