main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlocking your phone (NUC)

markjgoddard
2: Seeker

Hi Adam

You've only replied to some of the queries and have missed mine (a page back). Are you able to help? 

Thanks 

View more options
Alex
Administrator

Sorry @Cerriad, we didn't want to miss you off there! I've just sent over a private message with instructions of how to get in touch 🙂

View more options
Disgruntled_Man

oo - 1 month anniversary of asking for my NUC and still no sign - is this a record?

View more options
Danburrell

Got the nuc it doesnt work comes up sim network lock enter sim network puc that dont work either got no help from vodafone so take it samsung s8 plus cant be unlocked so stuck with a useless phone 

View more options
Alex
Administrator

@Disgruntled_Man I can see that we've received your email and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible. 

@Danburrell If you'd like us to raise this for you, I've sent over a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options
tech_e89
3: Seeker

Hi I've had an unlock code given to me by Vodafone for my Samsung S7 but I can't get it to work. I have also obtained a puk code from my new sim provider but this doesn't work either. Just keeps saying "network unlock request unsuccessful" or "enter simply puk code".

View more options
SamG7
1: Seeker

Hi,

My LG G5 says 'your phone is not personalised' when I select Service Provider Lock when attempting to enter my NUC. 

Please help!

Sam

View more options
pyrouk

Hello I have just received the NUC for my wife. I have tried it 5 times and it doesn't work. I have checked the IMEI number with the phone *#06# and all the details are correct.  Can somosom message me so I can give you the specific info.

Thanks

View more options
Yanlingw

I've still not heard anything back. I've sent the private message reply and not heard anything.

View more options
Disgruntled_Man

Another week, another email asking for my IMEI etc etc.

Recognition from the forum that they have received my email and still they ask...

but...

but...

NO NUC - Give me a NUC and someone to call to discuss financial compnsation as I have had to withdraw the phone from sale as I can't unlock it - VODAFONE you are costing me money and reputation.

get your act together...

View more options
Yanlingw

After a lot of frustrations I've finally been able to unlock my phone. Got an email with instructions that read... Enter master unlock code, it will say unsuccessful, then enter NuC. This time it worked. No idea why it will say unsuccessful. Maybe that's what a lot of you require... A master unlock code rather than just the NUC?

View more options
Mark

As we’ll need access to your accounts to help with your NUC requests @SamG7, @pyrouk@Disgruntled_Man and @tech_e89, please reply to the private messages I’ve sent.

I’m glad to hear you’ve received your NUC now @Yanlingw. If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to get in touch.

View more options
chezwilli

Yeah i got am email with master unlock code. .. still doesn't work!

View more options
Nadineforty2

Hi, I received my unlock code from the email you sent me but the phone just says, "Code Error". I've checked and double-checked the IMEI and the unlock code several times. Please help! The phone model is a Nokia 113.

Many thanks

Nadine

View more options
Disgruntled_Man

Over a month since I requested mine. Ncontact apart from asking for my details several times - which I have now sent (several times).

How about some service here please?

View more options
Colleen

@chezwilli @Nadineforty2 I'm disappointing to hear you're still having problems getting your phones unlocked. Please continue to speak with us via email - we'll be more than happy look into this further for you 😊 

@Disgruntled_Man I'm sorry you're waiting on a reply. When you followed the steps in the private message and completed the form, did you receive an automated response via email, with a reference number that looks something like this [#12345678]? If so, please let us know the number and we'll chase this up for you. 

View more options
Mashup17

Hi. Received my NUC, placed the new Tesco Mobile SIM in the Nokia 1 handset. Entered the NUC, but received a notification stating ‘incorrect unlock code’. Are you able to help? I entered the NUC very carefully, to ensure it was accurate. 

View more options
Nadineforty2

Enter the NUC with the original Vodafone SIM still installed

View more options
Mashup17

Thanks. Where do I enter the code? Do I enter it as I would when I’m making a call?

View more options
alexthepmf

I have a Samsung s7, I wish to give it to someone. I received an unlock code from you already and it is not working. My phone is saying : SIM NETWORK PIN LOCKED. ENTER SIM NETWORK PUK. It then says : NETWORK UNLOCK REQUEST UNSUCCESFUL. regards alex

View more options