main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Unlocking

Unlocking your phone (NUC)

Highlighted
4: Newbie

Still no solution offered, still no valid unlock code sent despite having to give my details to three different people on Facebook messenger, and Vodafone acknowledging that they gave me an incorrect code initially - over a week ago. Shocking service 

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

I contacted via Twitter and still haven't had a response

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I don’t have a twitter account, can you email me the steps to ###

View more options
Highlighted

Don't waste your time dealing with Vodafone. They are quite simply the worst customer service providers imaginable. I entered this debate some time ago and I'm still trying to get my code. I have contacted them on 10 or so occasions. Raised a major complaint about something else in writing and mentioned the unlocking of my phone also. And after weeks of waiting (again) and having all that time to fix it they eventually got back to me the other day and sent 2 codes I have be sent previously, both of which (surprise surprise) do not work. Oh and so it's out there in the ether. My other complaint was that I upgraded my phone in March and was offered a free ps4 with it. Called a couple of weeks later to find out when it would come (got some bs answer about waiting a month then called back as wasn't convinced). Well 4 months after taking out new contract they've now said it shouldn't have been offered and have no intention of honouring the agreed terms at point of sale. Like I would have the same option. They would hound me with legal action if I simply said after 4 months. "Sorry I shouldn't have made that agreement so now I have no intention of keeping to the terms". This is simply the most despicable company ever. Multi billion pound company and can't buy a ps4 for a customer in order to honour an agreement. I have 3 phone numbers with them. Not for long though.... Good luck everyone

View more options
Highlighted

@faws22 Have you received the code now? 

@Tgrubb Have you heard back from our Twitter team? 

@AlexandruMario We know that you don't Twitter, do you have a Facebook account? You can find the contact details here

@P_Bridgman Since giving the details to our team on Facebook, have the NUC team been in touch? 

@Seph79 Are you getting any error messages when entering the codes? Our social media team will be able to take a look into this, you can find the Twitter and Facebook details following this link here

View more options
Highlighted

Hi 

I got a code earlier which contained dot's and a plus sign however the screen when I enter the code I cannot enter dot's or plus signs, how am I meant to enter the code?

NB I have tried to copy it but there is no option to paste?

Alex

View more options
Highlighted

No I'm not getting any error messages. Tge codes you have provided simply do not work and as usual no-one can be bothered arranging anything else. Because as I said in my very detailed last post. The customer service at Vodafone is the worst customer service of any I have experienced. And considering I have sky tv and deal with them is quite the statement.

View more options
Highlighted

I had an email on 6th July saying you would get back to me ASAP with a new code (you have admitted the one you originally sent me was incorrect as it was simply my EMEI code duplicated).I have heard nothing back since.  It is now 12 days since you sent me the incorrect code originally 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi, I received the NUC for my Samsung S8. But when I enter it after putting a non-voda sim it says unsuccessful 😕. Any ideas what else needs to be done 

View more options
Highlighted

That's odd @allyd7, NUC's should only contain numbers, with no letters or symbols included. I'd recommend contacting our Social Media team here so that this can be raised to our dedicated NUC team.

View more options
Highlighted

Good luck with that @allyd7 - I hope you're not in a hurry because that's what I did 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a new code....

View more options
Highlighted

I've been on Facebook messenger with them and they have provided the correct code hopefully, will let everyone know

View more options
Highlighted

Oh wow, that's good! Maybe someone from Vodafone can explain why this is possible for @allyd7 but not for me?

View more options
Highlighted

Hi 

Ask for jay he sorted me out, use Facebook messenger or live chat, keep pestering and they will get back to you

Alex

View more options
Highlighted

Quick update, code didn't work so back to live chat to try and sort it out

View more options
Highlighted

It's been raised with the nuc team may take 10 working days 😭

View more options
Highlighted

Hi there, I requested the network unlock code today to unlock my Sony  Xperia 1II, the code was emailed to me at the same day, then tried twice and the phone showed to me didn’t success, so I just checked the imei again and again to make sure I didn’t make any mistake, the imei I provided to Vodafone was correct, so can you let me know why will like this? Thanks.

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

HOW DO I GET A RESPONSE ?????
I've tried Twitter and nobody stays in the 'conversation' for long enough to actually fix my nuc code.

THIS IS BLOODY POINTLESS

Why can't you actually fix my NUC code so I can unlock my phone?

Do you want me to get so [Removed]  I actually switch my business elsewhere?

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @allyd7 it sounds like you're on the right track to getting your NUC. Be sure to let us know how you get on and if there's anything else we can help with 😊

So we can help you with your NUC requests @P_Bridgman and @Tgrubb, pop me your social ID's or a link to your posts and we'll get these picked up ASAP for you 👍

View more options
Highlighted

I don't know how to do that on this forum Mark. Can I send you a private message? If so, how do I do that? Or maybe you could PM me so that I can reply to that? 

View more options