main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlocking your phone (NUC)

2: Seeker

Hi there, I have received my unlocking code for my S7. However, the code has not worked "code unsuccessful". A friend of mine suggested I may need an MCK or "unfreeze" code? Could you please help. Thanks.

View more options

Hi

Like everyone else. I am having a nightmare. Been on the phone to many customer service advisors and they have giving me NUC as well as me being emailed this. They do not work!

I read on a thread that a master code or something was needed. Can someone contact please with how can unlock this Samsung S7 Edge. Have now emailed NUCresolutions and get an automated message . Message saying they will send me NUC..... most likely same one that I've been sent and doesn't work

View more options

Here is the email ref, of the email i have sent to NUCresolutions

Samsung S7 Edge Unlocking [#17964383]

View more options

Good Afternoon,  so I have filled out the unlocking form, received the email with the code, but my phone, the Samsung Note 3 is not listed in the drop down  Please can someone point me in the right direction for instructions.. thanks in advance

View more options

details sent again ...can you check you have received them and confirm this to me 

thanks 

View more options

@Shaunieboy - We can check this with our Network Unlock team. Please get in touch with us by following the instructions in this private message.

@Lexiilxndr - I’m sorry that you’ve had to contact us several times and your phone still isn’t unlocked.

So that my team can escalate this, we’ll need to access your account. I’ve sent you a private message with how to contact us.

@Kulwant72 - Please try the below steps and post back if you need any further help:

1. Turn off the phone
  2. Insert a non-Vodafone SIM
  3. Turn on the phone. Enter NCK will be displayed
  4. Enter your NUC
  5. Press Validate or OK

@Tennis – Thanks for sending your details. We’ve received your email reply from yesterday and we’ll be back in touch as soon as we can. 

View more options
12: Established

Hi, I've just received my unlock code today from Vodafone for my Note 8 which is less than 30 days old and was purchased directly from Vodafone, the details below:

Request you to follow the below procedure to unlock your handset :

1. Insert the SIM card that you wish to use the handset.
2. Switch handset on.
3. Enter NCK will be displayed.
4. Enter NUC (00000000)
5. Press Validate (or OK if Validate does not appear)

First thing I noticed was the NUC code seemed bizarre, all zeros!! So I put my partner's EE sim into my phone booted it up and there was no prompt for a code, it went through without issues and it immediately popped up EE....

I can only assume either the Note 8 is factory unlocked or I'm lucky and have an unlocked out of the box because Vodafone cannot unlock Samsung devices like Apple iPhone's can they?

Sent from my Google Pixel 3XL

View more options

I'm loosing the will to live here, I've tried tech support (many times) and I've tried the NUC resolutions team (many times) Please help!

Ok, I have an LG G4 and have the NUC code, but when I follow their instructions:

1. Insert Vodafone sim card,.
  2. turn on handset.
  3. Enter the following sequence: 2945#*815#.
  4. Input ###############.
  5. the phone should now be unlocked.

I can't get to the unlock screen to enter the code. All I get is a message saying 'your phone is not personolised' when I select the unlock option.

Now I've explained this 6 times now to tech support but each time they apologise and send the email to the NUC team, I wait four days or more and get the same instructions back. They just don't listen to me. Doing some reasearch it would seem that the message  'your phone is not personolised' usually means the phone is unlocked, but it isn't. When I insert another network sim I get the message Network Locked on the homepage.

So I'm really at a loss here and receiving no help from Vod CS. Can anyone help put me out of my misery? This has now been going on for 3 weeks now. A bit like Groundhog Day. 

Thanks.

View more options

@jonspittle - Thanks for letting us know. I’m not sure what’s happened there, although I’m glad to hear it’s unlocked for you!

Please let us know if you’d like any help in the future! 🙂

@jones454 - I can completely understand why, as you’ve contacted us so many times and it’s still not resolved.

We can escalate this to our Network Unlock team and ask them to check what’s happening.

We’ll need to take some account details from you first. Please pop them over to us, by following the steps in this private message.

View more options

##Please ignore ## My error.

View more options

Thank you Gemma. I've sent the details over. Fingers crossed this time!

View more options

My sister gave me her old phone thats on vodafone.  She got the unlock code from vodafone and it does not work.  we tried it 3 times making sure it was entered correcly and now only have 2 attemps left.

Please help

View more options
1: Seeker

Hi, the code I've been sent won't unlock the phone.  It's a Huawei p9 and I'm trying to use an O2 SIM. 

Thanks 

View more options

Have sent over details as requested

View more options

Hello, I received all the details to unlock my Sony Xperia xz premium and the pin unlock code isn’t working, please could someone message me regarding this as I’m off abroad soon, cheers 

View more options

@jones454 @Lexiilxndr - Thanks for sending us your details. I’ve searched for your email via the address you’ve registered to the Community with and nothing’s showing.

So we can check that we’ve received it, please let us know the reference from the auto reply email (#123456).

@ajg007 - I’m sorry the Network Unlock Code hasn’t worked. If you sister's the account holder, please ask her to contact us by following the steps in this private message.

We can then get this checked for you.

@Paulmellin @Robiow – I’ve sent you both a private message with how to send us your details. Once we receive them, we can contact our Network Unlock team and help to get this resolved.

View more options

Hi 

The reference number on the automotive reply was #17964383

Thanks 

View more options

##Please Ignore##  I apologise for my repeated mistakes in logging in!
View more options

wrote:

@jones454 @Lexiilxndr - Thanks for sending us your details. I’ve searched for your email via the address you’ve registered to the Community with and nothing’s showing.

So we can check that we’ve received it, please let us know the reference from the auto reply email (#123456).

@ajg007

Hi Gemma. My email address I registered with on here is different. I'm not sure about the auto reply email reference of #123456, but I did reply to #17977457 with the details they requested.

@Please ignore @nomywell For some reason it keeps logging me in under that name which is linked to my original email!

Thanks.

View more options

@Gemma:

I’m really concerned that this issue is continuing. I received a response from the eforum team who appear to have misunderstood my problem – again! They appear to be ignoring my forum message where I detail my issues and said the following in their email:

“As per your account, I’ve already escalated the issue to our dedicated Network Unlock code team to look into this and provide the code which is working. I would request you to allow us 7 to 10 working days to resolve this”.

So yet again, as well as having to wait up to another 10 days, they are just going to send me another code so I repeat:

I don’t need another NUC code, my problem (as I have said many times) is that I cannot get to the screen to enter my NUC code. All I get when I enter 2945#*815# and select unlock I get a message saying ‘your phone is not personalised’ and I can’t even submit my NUC code. So I need a solution for this problem and NOT another NUC code.

Please, is it so difficult to get that point across? I have stated all this now 5 times and received 4 replies from the NUC resolution team all with the same incorrect response

Thanks.

View more options