main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlocking your phone (NUC)

We'll need to escalate these issues to our NUC team @Renney77 and @akmahon. So we can do this securely, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

View more options
2: Seeker

Dear Vodafone,

I have received my Unlock code by email. I inserted my non vodafone sim which prompted me for the unlock code.

I entered the code given to me but it fails every time.

Any help would be very appreciated. The Phone is an Sony Xperia XZ.

I have double checked the IMEI and it was correct.

Thanks

View more options
3: Seeker

I have NUC number. I am unable to enter it into the service provider lock screen (as per instructions from Vodafone website https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/unlocking-your-phone/how-do-I-use-my-nuc/index.htm). I get a screen that says Your phone has not been personalised and I am unable to enter NUC.

LG G6.

20191121_214841[1].jpg

View more options

Hey Vodafone.

Got a Sony Xperia XA2 (H3113). I've checked the IMEI several times and the IMEI in the email matches exactly that of the phone, but the code provided does not work.

Please advise.

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I have an Iphone 11 and I'm trying to get an NUC code since mid October. Witch is already for almoust 2 months. I have filled the online form. After first 10 working days when it supposed to be supplied to me, phoned the company to get an update, the adviser didn't update the status but applied on my behalf for a new one. And this has happened already 3 times. Looks like they just can't read the notes. Yesterday was the 12th working day after applying, phoned them and they ASSURED me that I will receive the code in the next 24h! Surprise, surprise! Nothing! Phoned again and now I need to wait another 10 working days! worst customer service ever! 

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous 

If you meet the criteria needed for unlocking the unlock will have been processed by now with Apple.

Did you do a search of the forum before posting ? There are plenty of previous thread that have explained the procedure for unlocking an iphone.  Here is one example:  https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Unlocking/Unlocking-Iphone-11/td-p/2647081

If you are waiting for an unlock code for an iphone, you are going to have a very long wait, Apple process the unlock and remotely unlock the phone on Apple database.

Please insert an alternative network SIM in the phone, or synchronise to itunes to complete the unlocking process.  You will then find a message will come up on the screen to let you know the phone has been unlocked.

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply! I'll try it out👍

and if it will turn out that simple, it truly will show that all the people from customer service, who I spoke to, are imbeciles!  👏 

View more options

@dholweb We'll get this sorted for you!
Pop us a message on Facebook or Twitter and our advisers will be able to help with unlocking your phone. When including your Community username and a link to your post, this will save you some time as you won't need to repeat yourself and we can monitor the progress of your query for you.

View more options

I requested an unlock code online and got a code through. Just tried it on my old phone and says it unnsuccessfull. What do I do?

View more options

I have entered the code that was given to me. I followed the instructions what I get is an invalid code message. I have a Samsung S8

View more options

@mhassett We'll be happy to escalate this to our Unlocking team and help to get your phone unlocked for you. Please message our team through Facebook or Twitter and we'll be in touch to get this sorted.

When including your username and link to to your post this will save you some time as you then won't need to repeat yourself. We'll also be able to track down your message this way too.

View more options