main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Unlocking

Unlocking your phone (NUC)

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Any chance of an answer to my question?

View more options
Highlighted

@Lawmate @mark-o-polo Our team will be able to get this resolved for you - if you haven't already, please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter and we'll be able to help with getting your phones unlocked.

View more options
Highlighted

I find it amazing that the help bot directs me here to get help and then i am farmed off to facebook or twitter. Why does vodaphone make everything so difficult? It's not like i have left, just upgraded my phone. I find the whole process protracted and pointless. When you send the code you should also send the master code and any other code i might need if the first one does not work.

View more options
Highlighted

I have a Huawei P9 and received my NUC (says NCK on the phone) and it doesn't work.

Triple checked the IMEI on the phone and the one listed on the Vodaphone email and have very carefully typed the code in 3 times (with my glasses on).

My code isn't case sensitive as all numeric.

Help. :Smiling:

View more options
Highlighted

Hello, Vodafone Team

This post is because the NUC (network unlock code) you provide me, is not working.

I did all the steps right  to unlock my phone (Sony Experia 1), twice.

Here are screen shots to comprove that I put the right numbers.IMG_7666.jpg

IMG_7658.PNG

DSC_0012.JPG

View more options
Highlighted

HI, I have requested and received my NUC in order to be able to use a Virgin SIM in my old Vodafone handset, but each time I try the NUC is says attempt unsuccessful. I have double & triple checked the IMEI number is correct, and the NUC code I am entering. Please advise

View more options
Highlighted

Hi @leathema@dinodelta & @Vic_Ramos I'm sure we'll be able to get your phones unlocked. As we'll need access to your accounts to do this, pop us a private message via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK and we'll be happy to help 😊

View more options
Highlighted

After you went back to Huawei, the second NUC worked a treat.

Thanks.

View more options
Highlighted

So its been 13 working days now and still no master unlock code from vodaphone facebook contact.

Very poor service.

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hey Ramos,

If the Network count number is 0 - it means I don't have attempts anymore to unlock my phone?

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

@dinodelta wrote:

I have a Huawei P9 and received my NUC (says NCK on the phone) and it doesn't work.

Triple checked the IMEI on the phone and the one listed on the Vodaphone email and have very carefully typed the code in 3 times (with my glasses on).

My code isn't case sensitive as all numeric.

Help. :Smiling:

I have an identical phone, Vodahell were unable to provide a correct code to unlock it, it is now permanantly locked into Vodahell's network. move to O2 if you can, they are streets ahead when it comes down to a technical issue, and customer service.

View more options
Highlighted

I'm sorry there's been a delay with your NUC @mark-o-polo, as we'll need access to your account to look into this, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK with your full name, mobile number and a breif explanation of your issue and one of our team wil be able to get this chased for you.

View more options
Highlighted

Hi!

Unfortunately, if the Sim lock looks like this:

[X]   Network    0

the phone cannot be unlocked.

View more options
Highlighted

Some manufacturers put a maximum attempts on the submitting a NUC, once this has been exceeded you'll be unable to unlock it untill you contact them to get this reset. Have you beeen in touch with Sony support about the issue your having when trying to unlock your phone @Vic_Ramos?

View more options
Highlighted

Hello, Mark!

Thank you for your reply.

I moved to back to Portugal and it was here were I tried to unlock the phone.

Simon from Vodafone Uk , tweeted me  telling that it can be only unlocked in the UK because i need to be connected to a UK network.

View more options
Highlighted

@Vic_Ramos We wouldn't be able to guarantee the phone would unlock when outside of the UK, as you'll be connected to a non-UK network. 

View more options
Highlighted

I've got my unlocked code but it doesn't work! Says unsuccessful 

please help

View more options
Highlighted

I have tried your unlock 3 times and it does not work on my Sony phone.

I sent you the IME code but the unlock code does not work

,why? Please help!

View more options
Highlighted

I have no more attempts left

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

@rogers_n wrote:

I have no more attempts left

If the phone is now hard locked i.e no more attempts left to enter the Nuc then the phone would need to be sent off for the counter to be reset.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options