main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Unlocking

Unlocking your phone (NUC)

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Can I use this link also?

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

I have a Samsung S8 and the SIM unlock code from Vodafone does not work. How do I proceed please?

Thanks, Martin

View more options
Highlighted

Hi moderator - as per you message I have posted my question but not heard anything? 

View more options
Highlighted

I still haven’t had any contact about my phone being unlocked. How do i find out about it

View more options
Highlighted

@MartinF By any chance do you have a Samsung you're trying to unlock? If so, a Master Unlock Code may be required. We can get this escalated for you, if you contact us on one of the following methods Here

@Danw89 @Gillybean1505 Have you both waited the advised timeframe for your NUC requests? If so, please can you too also reach out to our team securely using one of the methods mentioned Here? 

View more options
Highlighted

The vodafone live chat sent me back to the forum, stuck in a loop! Attempting the Facebook Messenger Option... Thank you.

View more options
Highlighted

My NUC does not work and the phone is requesting an MSK. Please can you provide the MSK so that I can unlock my phone 

Thanks

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @Htowsey, you'll need to privately message us on Facebook or Twitter so we can help you with this 😊

View more options
Highlighted

Yes did that immediately after my post. Still no MSK and contract already begun with other network... loving how easy it is not to unlock a phone from Vodafone.... I guess you'll be covering any charges incurred by Vodafone during this time period.

View more options
Highlighted

I had a previous handset (used with Vodafone) which I d like to use with my foreign SIM card! I requested the unlocking of the device and even if I have received the email back the handset still saying no sim  😞

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

@mQ85 

Please see my reply in your own newly created thread.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

I requested and received a Network Unlock Code.  So I put a new SIM into my phone, ready to follow the instructions offered online.  However, when I turned the phone on, it asked me to 'enter SIM network PUK' rather than asking me to provide a NUC.  And when I responded by entering the NUC I was given, I was told it was an invalid PUK.  What is a PUK?  And how should I proceed?

View more options
Highlighted

PUK is usually given with your sim! Check the paperwork’s provided by your network provider and you should find it 

View more options
Highlighted

Hello, i received my code and it does not work what so ever i made sure it was right but now it is blocked what do i do 

View more options
Highlighted

@aarondrinnan What phone are you currently trying to unlock? i.e. Make/Model? 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi there, I am trying to unlock a Samsung note 10+ 5g

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @aarondrinnan, it sounds like we'll need to get this checked for you. Please click here to speak to one of our agents via our social media channels and we'll be able to get this raised for you. 

View more options
Highlighted

I've logged a complaint, was told I would receive a call back - which I never received. 

My issue has been "escalated" but still no resolution and an MSK has been requested from the manufacturer over 10 days ago and yet my phone is still locked. This is absolutely ridiculous,  why are you making it impossible to unlock my phone? I already have a contract with another network and am no closer to resolving the issue. Vodafone need to resolve this asap and contact me as a matter of urgency with the MSK  that I require. Do not provide the same NUC again - you've already done this twice.

View more options
Highlighted

Hi @Htowsey 

We would love to take a look at look at what's happening with the NUC. 

If you follow this link here, it will give you the ways that you can contact us over Facebook or Twitter. Let us know how you go on with the code 🙂 

View more options
Highlighted

I want to unlock my Vodafone phone to work with a Three SIM. I have followed the instructions, checked I used the correct IMEI and that I am typing in the emailed NUK correctly, The whole process, from thw point where I started filling out the form took only a few minutes (I was expecting the email to arrive after days, but got it almost instantly!), but I get a message to say that the unlock was unsuccesful...please help.

View more options