main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Unlocking your phone (NUC)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Markdawson78 It sounds like we'd need to get this raised to our NUC escalations team. If you'd like to pop our Social Media team a message here, we'll be able o do this for you 

View more options
kayg68
1: Seeker

I had a NUC number that didn't work - Vodafone had issued it and then said as it wasn't the NUC from the supplier it wasn't right - been waiting a few days does anyone know how to speed this up?

View more options
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

@kayg68 

You could try the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries or ask Live Chat however if there chasing the manufacturer for the nuc this can delay the process. 

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options
tbeale
2: Seeker

I requested an unlock code after locking my old device to other networks and I was giving to my son. This was over 16 days ago. The initial auto email said it would take up to 10 days. Its near enough impossible to follow this up with Vodafone. No follow up communication as promised, and after 20 minutes of retyping questions at the ChatBot I managed to get a link to here... Pretty shocking service.

"Your request may take up to ten days to process but our NUC team will keep you in the loop every step of the way!" 

View more options