Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking

K6nnyJ
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have tried to unlock mine and my wifes phone a couple of times since april 2018 so we can use our phones abroad with a different sim. Never had any luck using the NUC codes provided. I have read you reach a limit of tries, i believe i have done this so what do i do next?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @K6nnyJ 

May I ask which model of phones your wanting to unlock ?

Help is included in How-do-I-use-my-nuc.

Also may I assume your currently in the UK  ?

And your using an activated network sim card to complete the unlock i.e. connects to mobile data etc.

If your still stuck then customer service on 191 or Live Chat can help or engage with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Vodafone Facebook and Vodafone Twitter.

Unfortunately there is no account access assistance via this forum anymore.

Link back to your thread here and include your forum username if you use Facebook or Twitter.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi 

Currently in the UK using my Vodafone sim and the model is a Sony XZ1

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@K6nnyJ Thanks for confirming that information! As you've mentioned the NUC hasn't worked for both you and your wife, I'd love the opportunity to get this looked into and help you further! To do this , please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username.