Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Xperia 1 unlock code not working

murrayalex
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I have received an unlock code which does not work. Have checked the IMEI number several times and it is correct. Please help thanks

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @murrayalex 

Please give this a try.

Type *#06# this will bring up your IMEI number, make a note of it.  When you go into the unlock menu, tap in the IMEI number, this will prompt you to enter the NUC given to you by Vodafone.  Hopefully, phone  unlocked.

Hope it works for you.

Hi

Well, I've already tried that about 3/4 times and the NUC code provided does not unlock the phone. The IMEI has been checked by myself and another person, it is as provided by myself to Vodafone when I initially requested the unlock code. The IMEI is correct therefore  I can only deduce that the unlock code provided is incorrect, hence I am here requesting further assistance as per the email instructions in the original vodafone email!

Can vodafone have a look into this for me, it would be much appreciated.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@murrayalex Sorry to hear those steps and the Network Unlock Code (NUC) haven't worked for you - so our team can take a closer look into this, please message us on Facebook or Twitter.

Please ensure you include the link to your post and your Community username - we'll then be able to help as soon as possible.