main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

been over a month waiting for a NUC code.

Highlighted
1: Seeker

I upgraded my phone in march from a samsung galaxy s8 to a huewai pro and a big part of upgrading early was so that my dad, who is quite ill, can use my samsung as he'd recently broken his phone.

Now since then ive requested the NUC on three seperate occasions and have had little to no reply from the NUC team. Each time i've done the request through customer services online helper and then about a day later I get an automated reply form the NUC team.

It's been over a month with my dad having no phone in hospital to use and quite frankly its becoming a joke.

This whole experience has soiled my whole opinion on vodafone, who until now ive been quite satisfied with there service.

Can anyone help me going forward?

View more options
1 REPLY 1
17: Community Champion

What should happen is that a person fills out the online Nuc form.and as.long as the criteria set by Vodafone is met they send the Nuc.

It's usually pretty fast but should only take up to 10 days if they need to contact Samsung.

Please be aware some Samsung Galaxy phones also need a mastercode also known as an unfreeze code which Vodafone provide. 

What I would suggest is that this liaise with the Social Media Teams via Vodafone Facebook or Vodafone Twitter

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options