Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

unlock code not working

stevenruck
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I applied for an NUC, I received my NUC 7 it dose not work I went on Vodafone community & tried all the suggestion & the code still not working, it might not be too long before I am locked out if I try too many times ? 

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

May I assume your inserting an activated alternative network sim card i.e. connects to mobile data etc.

If so which model of phone are you trying to unlock ?

Your right to be cautious to not hardlock the phone  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes the tesco mobile sim & the o2 sim are both activated, the phone I am trying to unlock is a Samsung S7.

When iI put either sim in it does not ask for the NUC number but a PUK number, I got both of these & put them & same answer unlock not successful ?

BandOfBrothers

Ignore the request for a Puk @stevenruck 

This has nothing to do with unlocking the phone. This has come up before in past posts similar to yours.

A Puk is only needed if a person has activated the security feature sim pin which stops a person inserting the sim card in another phone and has forgotten the 4 digit pin and entered it incorrectly too many times.

With some Samsung Galaxy phones what's needed is a mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc.

Customer support on 191 or Live Chat can help you with this. Ask specifically for a mastercode / unfreeze code.

That and or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook and Twitter.

Current Phone  >

Hi. Ok I will try that suggestion. Thank you for your help in this matter.

Regards.

Steven.

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome Steven.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >