Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Being lied by Vodafone

jhonO
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello

In the last week a got a lot of calls from Vodafone telling me that I have a very good offer on the phones, tablets and all the equipment being an old costumer.

Yesterday I finally spoke with someone and get my attention saying that if I’m buying a phone I will get a smart watch as well and I accepted,  is sound good so I said why not.

But today I got delivered only the phone, I said okay  maybe the watch arrive tomorrow but I say to give them a call anyway. I call them and what you think? That offer was never on the market and they said if I want to return the phone is free of charge for next 14 days... For me this doesn’t look right, so I’m asking you guys what should I do, I like the phone but I will never buy it if it wasn`t the offer! Is there any way to complain about this, at the end they sell me wrong information just to get there staff sold..

1 REPLY 1

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @jhonO I'm sorry to hear that you have not received the phone along with the smart watch that you were expecting. We do have some offers which do have a smart watch which you can claim after 14 days, which type of phone did you upgrade to?

If you would like us to look into this further could you please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. where one of the team will be able to look at this again and escalate this if needed.