Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Delete device from Trackisafe app

Gadgetdriver
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I bought a second multi tracker and returned it for a replacement because the battery life was rubbish. I deactivated the subscription in the V app. The TRACKISAFE app still shows the device at my home location along with the two live devices, which is really annoying. How can I delete the device from the TRACKISAFE app?

6 REPLIES 6

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gadgetdriver - In the main app screen, have you selected the device you’d like to remove and then at the bottom of 'your device’s details screen', tapped ‘Remove this device’ (then followed the instructions from there)?

Thanks! Sorted.

Hi Gemma,

I'm trying to do the same thing but see no option to remove my device at the bottom of the screen. Can you help? I've looked at everything and see no option to remove my first faulty device.

Thanks,

You’ll need to do what Gemma said, but it’s in the V app, not the Trackisafe app.

Sorry to return to an old thread, but I don't see the option in the V app either. My subscription shows as deactivated, but there's no way I can see to actually remove the device from the app completely...

Please do let me know if I'm missing something simple!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@S13_Mills When you tap the device from the app and scroll to the bottom of the screen is there an option to remove the device? Please be aware you'll only be able to remove this from your account at the end of your current billing period.